Inmates are only allowed the basics and with hard economic times and due to budget cuts they are being denied most of those as well. Here are 5 uses of common prison items that may be of some use to the free world.
- Scrub your discolored jewelry with toothpaste, then rinse with water.
- Lip balm stops bleeding from shaving nicks and cuts
- A cut onion can replace smelling salts when feeling faint
- Fabric softener sheets makes great deodorizers in your drawers and closets
- You can rub away most ballpoint pen stains with vegetable oil.