Feel free to answer one, two three or all of the questions in comment post. Let us know if you would like to be a contestant. Be sure to tune in to the Prisonworld Radio Hour Mondays @ 6pm EST for TRIVIA TWIST where you can win iTunes cards,WalMart Gift Cards, 3day 2 night vacations, AMC movie cards, FREE Prisonworld Merchandise, Restaurant Gift Cards and more!
1. How many ounces are in a gallon?
2. How many children does Bobby Brown have?
3. Name the largest state in the US.
4. Who are the three NFL teams with five Super Bowl rings?
5. What was the character “Bookman’s” first name from the TV Show Good Times?
6. Who was Prophet Abraham’s oldest son?
7. Where was the 2004 Summer Olympics held?
8. How many inches make up a yard?
9. In what movie is the famous phrase “Say hello to my little friend?”
10. Name three Prophets that are all in the Torah, Bible, and Quran.
11. What time zone is Michigan in?
12. Who was President Ronald Regan’s vice president?
13. Name three countries in Africa.
14. What is the first Commandment of the 10 Commandments?
15. At what degrees Fahrenheit is freezing?
16. Who is the NBA’s leading all-time scorer?
17. Name three Looney Tunes characters.
18. In what movie did Eddie Cane lead sing for a group?
19. What Prophet lost his wife to Soddam & Gomora?
20. Who created the Heavens and the Earth and everything between?